Every personal injury or wrongful death case has three elements to it. A personal injury attorney must effectively address all three in order to prove a case:
- Identifying all possible sources of financial compensation,
- Proving that another party was negligent and that negligence resulted in injuries and losses,
- Documenting the full extent of the injured person’s loss.
At the Lake Charles law firm of Broussard & Hart, L.L.C., our injury lawyers have a demonstrated track record of helping injured people achieve financial awards. We have helped thousands of people across southwest Louisiana, recovering more than $100 million dollars in our years of serving this community.
Personal Attention to Your Case
Our clients have suffered traumatic injuries, such as brain injuries or spinal cord injuries, of the tragic, premature death of a loved one. They need guidance and personal attention and that’s what they receive at Broussard & Hart. Our attorneys accept a limited number of cases, and then give each case the thorough attention it deserves.
For More Information About Your Claim And The Law Click The Links Below
- First Steps in Your Case
- Resolving Your Injury Case
- What is the Value of Your Case?
- How Long Will it Take to Resolve Your Case?
- General Instructions for Injury Clients
- Comparative and Contributory
- Statutes Of Limitations
Wrongful Death Attorney
Personal Injury Attorney